Beverly Bergman is a conversion specialist who massively increases revenues for coaching professionals by empowering them to write marketing copy that turns to gold. She is an award-winning twenty-year veteran in the marketing industry that teaches copywriting courses & has created the International Alliance of Female Copywriters (IAFC). She loves to empower coaches & thought leaders to share their gifts & touch more lives.
Beverly is a featured author in “The Power of Leadership in Business Networking,” and the author of the upcoming E-book: “Squeeze Page Juice: How to Create High-Converting Lead Generation Opt-in Pages!”
TOPIC: “How to avoid the most common pitfalls women encounter as new business owners!”
- Why building a following is the first thing you need to focus on – even if you don’t know what you’re going to sell.
- What two things women in business need to focus on that men generally do better.
- Why being “a jack of all trades & master of none” repels customers like crazy.
- Why “Do what you love & the money will come” may not be the best advice.
- Why having the right marketing copy can make or break your business success.
If you want clients pursuing you — go to: www.BeverlyBergman.com and enter the coupon code “Raven” to save 25% now!